DURAPAN™ Washer and Water Heater Pans
Water damage inside your home can be especially costly… frequently, specialists are required to properly determine the extent of both visible and hidden damage to floors, walls and ceilings, depending upon the location of the overflow problem.
It only takes a few moments for a leaking clothes washer or water heater to cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and its furnishings. The best solution is DURAPAN™ protection under washers or water heaters.
Compared to alternative protection devices such as tile dams, DURAPAN™ protection is equally effective, requires less space and costs considerably less, as well.
- "Heavy-duty" one-piece molded construction.
- Models are available in center or side outlet drain styles.
- Side outlet drain models enable the pan to be easily connected to a remote DWV drain.
- Models with a removable aluminum front threshold, simplifies washer or water heater placement/removal and leveling.
- Reinforced surface with ribbed underbody creates additional strength and rigidity to support the weight of a filled washer or water heater.
- May be secured to sub-floor to prevent movement by vibrating washer.
- Easy to install and clean.
- Mildew-resistant colorfast semi-gloss white finish.
Side Outlet Drain