MODEL 99 DURAPAN™ Washer/Water Heater Pan with Center Drain
It only takes a few moments for a leaking clothes washer or water heater to cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and its furnishings. The best solution is DURAPAN™ protection under washers or water heaters.
- Rugged one-piece molded fiberglass construction.
- Removable aluminum front threshold simplifies washer or water heater placement.
- Center drain design for direct placement over 2" sanitary DWV line.
- Remains stationary, can be easily secured to floor (hardware included).
- Includes drain assembly for 2” ABS, PVC or cast iron pipe.
- Easy to install and clean.
- Mildew-resistant, colorfast semi-gloss white finish.
Fiberglass DURAPAN water heater pans meet or exceed performance requirements:
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM)— D 635, E 84 and E 162
- IAPMO-IGC 200-2004
- ASTM E A112.18.2 – Drain
- Complies to applicable sections of ANSI Z124.1.2
|99||Center||30"L x 32"W x 2-1/2"H||28"L x 29"W||6 71031 00281 5|
General: Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAPAN™ Washer and Water Heater Pan Model 99, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. One-piece compression molded fiberglass, using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Shoulder will be no less than 2-1/2" high. Removable aluminum threshold with water tight seal secured by stainless steel screws. May be secured to sub-floor, mounting hardware provided. Shall include IAPMO® Listed drain assembly for connection to 2" iron, PVC or ABS (Schedule 40) sanitary waste pipe. Shall meet IAPMO-IGC 200-2004. Color: White.