MODEL 98 DURAPAN™ Washer/Water Heater Pan with Side Outlet Drain
It only takes a few moments for a leaking clothes washer or water heater to cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and its furnishings. The best solution is DURAPAN™ protection under washers or water heaters.
- Rugged one-piece molded fiberglass construction.
- Removable aluminum front threshold simplifies washer or water heater placement.
- Side outlet solvent weld 1" DWV 90° elbow fitting (furnished), mounts to side curb for connection to a remote drain using 1” PVC piping (not included).
- Remains stationary, can be easily secured to floor (hardware included).
- Easy to install and clean.
- Mildew-resistant, colorfast semi-gloss white finish.
Fiberglass DURAPAN water heater pans meet or exceed performance requirements:
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM)— D 635, E 84 and E 162
- IAPMO-IGC 200-2004
- Complies to applicable sections of ANSI Z124.1.2
Installing Side Outlet Fitting
Drill hole through any side or back wall. Install solvent weld elbow fitting and connect 1" PVC pipe (not provided) leading to DWV drain.
|98||Side drill hole||30"L x 32"W x 2-1/2"H||28"L x 29"W||6 71031 00299 0|
General: Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAPAN™ Washer and Water Heater Pan Model 98, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. One-piece compression molded fiberglass, using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Shoulder will be no less than 2-1/2" high. Removable aluminum threshold with water tight seal secured by stainless steel screws. May be secured to sub-floor, mounting hardware provided. Shall include (1) 1" NPSM-90° elbow fitting. Shall meet IAPMO-IGC 200-2004. Color: White.