MODEL 96 DURAPAN™ Washer/Water Heater Pan with Center/Side Drain Option
It only takes a few moments for a leaking clothes washer or water heater to cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and its furnishings. The best solution is DURAPAN™ protection under washers or water heaters.
- Rugged one-piece molded Co-Polypure™ construction.
- Large size to accommodate front load washers.
- Side outlet solvent weld 1" PVC male adaptor (furnished), mounts to the pan bottom for a center drain connection; or through the side curb for connection to a remote drain using 1” piping (not included).
- Easy to install and clean.
- Mildew-resistant, colorfast semi-gloss white finish.
Installing Side / Bottom Outlet Fitting
Drill 1-3/8" dia. hole on side or bottom surface of DURAPAN™ and install fitting as shown. Position DURAPAN™ and connect solvent-weld fitting to 1" PVC pipe (not provided) leading to drain pipe. Place wash machine inside DURAPAN™ to complete installation.
Contents: Washing machine pan and 1" PVC drain fitting.
|96||Side / bottom drill hole||31"L x 33-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H||29"L x 31-1/2"W||6 71031 00381 2|
General: Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAPAN™ Washer and Water Heater Pan Model 96, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. One-piece molded Co-Polypure™, using matched metal molds. Shoulder will be no less than 2" high. May be secured to sub-floor. Shall include (1) 1" PVC fitting. Color: White.