DURASTALL® Shower Stalls
Few in-home enhancements are more useful or appreciated than an extra shower. And if that home improvement is on your “to-do” list, then shop smart and purchase a free-standing DURASTALL® Shower Stall “in a box” from Mustee.
Full-featured, sturdy, quality-built and handsomely finished, DURASTALL® is a complete shower stall in one package that assembles easily and looks great no matter where installed…with it be a finished or unfinished basement, pool side, in a vacation cabin or anywhere else.
So, when you’re ready to add the benefits and convenience of an extra free-standing shower, make the smart money choice and specify or buy a DURASTALL® Shower Stall, exclusively from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc.
DURASTALL® Features Include...
- Slip-resistant floor with drain
- Shower valve and head:
- Brass shower valve & head - Models 30, 70, 80, 82, 140, 142
- Celcon® shower valve & head - Model 68
- Shower curtain and curtain rod
- Safety railing with molded-in soap dish and shampoo holder
- Mold and mildew-resistant components
- Available shower bases:
- Standard Bases include a PVC drain for direct connection to a 2”
(Sch. 40) ABS, PVC or iron DWV pipe…Models 30, 68, 70, 80, 140
- Extended bases eliminate the need to position the shower stall
base directly over the floor drain. This offset allows for greater
freedom in positioning the shower. Includes side outlet drain for
1½” PVC pipe…Models 82, 142
- Knock-down construction makes portability extremely easy and is free-standing when assembled.
- Two styles of optional shower doors are available.
- Easy to assemble and install.
|Model 80 shown with optional glass door.|
DURASTALL® Free-Standing Shower Stalls and Enclosures
Model 80 & 82
Model 140 & 142
Fit All DURASTALL® Shower Stalls