572T VARISTONE™ Fiberglass Bathtub Tall Wall
|572.300 VARISTONE™ Shelf
These self-draining 12" x 7" color-matched shelves, easily adhesive-mount to the 572T shower wall at any location on the wall. Order multiple shelves to best meet your personal preference.
Molded from Mustee's premium quality VARISTONE fiberglass, the 572T wall system can be configured to emphasize either width or depth in meeting virtually any floor plans.
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits all Topaz™ Fiberglass Bathtubs, as well as standard 30" x 60" or 32" x 60" bathtubs of other manufacturers.
- Tall wall – 72" high
- Embossed large tile pattern on panels
- Five panel system with seamless corner panels and overlapping edges, create a watertight wall surround.
- Panels can be trimmed to simplify installation in out-of-plumb alcoves or for installing DURATRIM® window kits.
- Adhesive mounts to drywall or like surfaces
- Available in white or bone.
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
Compatible products available for DURAWALL® bathtub walls follow the specifications below.
TOPAZ™ and DURAWALL™ bathtub walls meet or exceed performance requirements as listed:
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) – D635, E-84 and E-162
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) - Specification ANSI Z 124-2011
- Inhalation Toxicity Test – to evaluate inhalation health hazard with combustible products.
- CAN/ULC S102-07 Burn and Smoke Test
|VARISTONE™ Bathtub Wall|
|572TWHT||White||Up to 60" wide by 34" deep||6 71031 00420 8|
|572TBN||Bone||Up to 60" wide by 34" deep||6 71031 00421 5|
|572.300||White||—||6 71031 00385 0|
|572.300BN||Bone||—||6 71031 00386 7|
General: Furnish and install as shown on plans, fiberglass VARISTONE™ Shower/Bathtub Walls Model 572T as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, inc. Shall be semi-gloss, 5-piece wall system. Panels are molded using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure with a minimum thickness of 125 mils. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2011 Colors: _____ (White, Bone)
Requires five or more 11 oz. cartridges of panel adhesive labeled for bonding to Bathtub or Shower walls.
Don't use adhesive containing tar, asphalt, lacquer thinner or toluene.
General: Furnish and install as shown on plans, VARISTONE Shower/Bathtub shelf Model 572.300 as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Shall be semi-gloss, 1-piece molded shelf using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2011. Color: _______ (White, Bone)
Requires a small amount of panel adhesive labeled for bonding to Bathtub or Shower walls. Apply the adhesive with either a 1/8” or ¼” diameter bead.
Don’t use adhesive containing tar, asphalt, lacquer thinner or toluene.
|TOPAZ™ Fiberglass Bathtubs, 30"x 60"|
|Elegance, classic design, quality craftsmanship, deep colorfast finish…everything you're looking for in a premium soaking bathtub can be summed up in one word…TOPAZ™. These high quality bathtubs fit all Mustee bathtub wall systems and 30" x 60" standard bathtub walls.
|300.600W/300.600BN DURATRIM® Fiberglass Window Trim Kits|
|Should there be an existing window or plans for one where you want to install a new Mustee bathtub wall, our fiberglass window trim kits will create a beautiful finish to any window installation.
|CareGiver® Safety Grab Bars—1-1/2" Dia. Straight|
|A wide range of 304 stainless steel grab bars in all popular styles, lengths and sizes are available to provide support and stability.